Welcome to the aMAZE Project
aMAZE is a WorkBench for the representation, management, annotation and analysis of information on networks of cellular processes: genetic regulation, biochemical pathways, signal transductions.
- 2005-01-25: The aMAZE Light Bench search is now included in BioBar.
- 2004-12-20: The Light Bench accepts regular expression search patterns.
- 2004-11-18: The first public pre-release of the Snow Workbench is available.
- 2004-10-25: Opening of the new Distribution section.
- 2004-09-22: The LightBench accesses the new aMAZE database.
The SCMBB laboratory is a partner of the Biosapiens Network of Excellence; the work on aMAZE is an important contribution of this laboratory to the Network.