Welcome to the McGill University
A project to bring training and
review of auscultation to the desk of students, residents, physicians, and nurses.
In this educational
resource you will find:
- a tutorial on the physical exam with emphasis on auscultation
- a brief review of selected cardiac and pulmonary physiology/pathophysiology
- a virtual stethoscope interface for auscultating normal
and abnormal cardiac and respiratory sounds
- powerful and interactive quizes to help with mastery
of the stethoscope (on-line only)
- MVS supports RealPlayer! Click
here for details.